Place : Zürich
The Manager, International Digital Transformation & Technology Experience Business Partner is a pivotal role to ensure business and IT partnership along with alignment to build our next generation of digital capabilities focused on our employees and patients experience.
The ideal candidate is an experienced and motivated digital professional, with a result driven mindset, who will serve as a Technology experience liaison, technical advisor and main point of contact to the business teams. They will be focused on building strong partnerships, providing strategic thinking with tactical execution and delivering meaningful and transformative Digital and technology solutions that create high value for our employees and patients.
She/he will be responsible for managing our International Digital projects and assets portfolio, from demand intake, requirements gathering and prioritization, solutions co-design, coordination build, implementation and change management, to operationalization and support for value delivery within our International region (EMEA, Canada, LATAM, Australia/China).
She/he acts as a trusted partner working in close partnership with our business functions at regional and country level to understand key processes, business needs, gaps and opportunities, and, together with our Enterprise services delivery and COEs (Digital, IT Go to market, Cybersecurity, architecture, Data & analytics, Privacy, etc.) for best in class digital capabilities and solutions delivery (including MVPs, pilots and proof of concepts).
The role is based in Switzerland, (or TBD) part of our Human Experience, Technology experience International function. (former IT).
This role reports to the International Technology Experience Lead based in Switzerland and dotted line to the Head of Global Digital engagement based in US.
- Broad business acumen and Business Analyst experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading Digital transformation, enablement and engagement platform design, SAAS solutions, websites & apps, architecture (hosting, Ux, etc,.), mobile app, medical devices, digital analytics and insight, integrating cybersecurity & GDPR requirements
- Strong project management skills, business transformation and change management experience.: Experience in project management (hybrid-waterfall-agile), development and support of complex projects and solutions. Experience in RFI/RFP and new vendor onboarding
- Experience in SDLC, Agile and waterfall IT solution implementation project.
- Must have strong knowledge and experience with patient and HCP digital platforms, mobile apps, medical devices solutions, website & landing pages, SEO, Social listening, virtual meetings, webinars and e-congresses, interactive visual aids, approved email, social channels, Marketing Automation, and projects across customer journey, channels and technologies, ensuring end to end integration, analytics & insights
- Experience with Veeva capabilities is a plus although not required.
- Good understanding of the contemporary software engineering landscape, including distributed architecture, and mobile technologies.
- Experience in software development processes, DevOPs capabilities and managing digital delivery processes and procedure leveraging internal and external technical teams (lonshore, nearshore, offshore and outsourced)
- Experience designing and delivering digital assets (websites, databases, mobile apps, social add-ons, marketing automation connectivity) to support enterprise business function plan (corporate, marketing, commercial, medical etc
- Experience with CMS (preferably Sitecore) Architecture and Design, Common API Classes and Security Models.
- Big plus, Pharma advanced digital experience: – Good understanding of the Medical Device development process, knowledge of IEC 62304 (life cycle requirements for the development of medical software and software within medical devices), Medical Device Software – Software Life Cycle processes, including Design Controls, and Quality Systems Regulation.
- Big plus Strong knowledge and experience of Change management and regulatory compliance requirements impacting IT landscape – including SDLC, GxP, GAMP5, Computer Systems Validation, SOX, cybersecurity, GDPR….
- Big plus Working knowledge and understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry, Medical/ health industry and related regulatory, commercialization and compliance requirements.
- 10+ years IT/Industry Experience.
- Fluent in English Additional EU language is a plus
Education & Certification
- Bachelor/master’s degree preferably in IS/IT, Digital technology or equivalent work experience
- PMP, Agile, ITIL certification preferred
Competencies & Leadership profile
- Very strong business analysis skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and a problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent facilitation, communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate in simple way highly technical work to a diverse audience.
- Proven experience working effectively in a matrix organization and ability to collaborate effectively across geographies
- Drive for high quality and ability to collaborate and negotiate with other stakeholders to achieve high goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight timeline
- Comfort working with business leaders, end-users and outsourced resources
- Ability to collaborate effectively across geographies
- Ability to clearly communicate with the users, understand requirements, propose options.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Experience influencing and negotiating successful outcomes in both technical and business arenas