The position sits into a dynamic team of engineers that are responsible of designing, deploying and maintaining network infrastructures. The related projects include deployment of network segmentation in campus networks.
- Design, configuration, and migration of network infrastructures.
- Elaborate technical documentations.
- Define work-instruction for the network operation team.
- Coordinate with Applications, Infrastructure and Security teams for an efficient synergy.
- Interact with Providers and Manufacturers.
- Management of network projects.
- Execution of 2nd or 3rd level support.
- Operates on-call service on a weekly shift basis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player and able to work autonomous.
- Able to deal with a complex environment.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in network domains.
- Excellent knowledge of routing and switching network technologies (Cisco Catalyst : 2960, 3850, 4500, 9000 series and Cisco DNA).
- Very good knowledge of IoT (Internet of Things) domain.
- Very good knowledge of industrial context and related protocols: CIP, Profinet, PTP, EtherNet/IP (Industrial Ethernet network)…
- Good knowledge of firewalls (Fortinet).
- Good knowledge of BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Proficiency in French (preferred) and English, any other language is an asset.
|Job Category||Networks / Security / Hardware|