Constraint: must be resident in Switzerland.
Lieu : Genève
We are looking for a Scrum Master with a proven experience of at least 3 years. We are looking for someone who can act as a galvanizing force for your whole team in terms of sharing Agile knowledge across the company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Act as Scrum master for to 2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Actively contribute to the company’s Agile and Lean Community. Keep the rest of the company network aware of our activities.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- Able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
- Able to communicate well with teams,
- Able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team,
- Able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to
- Able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
- Able to lead a team to self-organization
- basic fundamentals of iterative/incremental development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures, knowledge and/or experience of Scrum and Kanban
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills
- French and English